Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Braylon's MRI photos








Here are some of Braylon's MRI photos of his brain. As described to us... the light gray areas are damaged parts of his brain and the white areas are the way his brain should look all over. If you look closely at the images you will see black circles or ovals; that part of his brain is dead and fluid filled cysts are now there. I guess when the brain dies it shrinks and the cysts take up space so the brain can be secure. I'm not a medical doctor though.... just going off my own experiences.
Braylon has hundreds of other images that show almost the same thing.... half a brain. BUT the image we all see of Braylon in person is completely different. He is my HERO and exactly were he is suppose to be..... God is so good! I can't believe my son's brain looks like this, but his actions have never shown us despair. Please give no excuses for where you are, just keep moving in the direction you want to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment