Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Littlest Heroes Photo Shoot

Checking my facebook one day, I noticed an add for a non-profit group called Littlest Heroes Project. The group offers free photography sessions and free photos for children who are disabled or critically ill. I went to their website and checked it out. Soon I filled out an application for Braylon and selected the photographer that I liked... there are photographers all over the world and in our area at least 20 worked with the Littlest Heroes Project. Finally the day came for me to take the boys for their photo shoot. Allison, with Starglo Photography, was wonderful. She allowed the boys to be themselves and in return learned a little about each of them. She took so many pics and I couldn't wait to see them. Well.... She posted a few on her blog for a sneak peak and they are BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously!!!! I'm posting a link to Allison's blog so you can see the pics yourself and also a link to the Littlest Heroes Project. Maybe you know someone who can benefit from this non-profit as well. (Or a photography who'd like to be a part of the experience!)
http://starglophoto.com/blog/

http://littlestheroesproject.org/Littlest_Heroes_Project/Home.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Deon!
    I wanted to let you know your slide show is almost complete!!

    I hope everyone is happy & well!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete