Thursday, August 27, 2009

Miracles in my house

Peeking around a corner in my house, I witnessed a miracle. A miracle that brought me to tears and had me shouting praises to God! In my last post, I mentioned my emotions would soon turn to joy and believe me, joy can't even cover my emotions. They are more like, toe touches for cheerleaders or chest bumps for football players. Emotions that literally gave me a headache from all the blood rushing to my brain!
Now back to the miracle.... As I peeked around the corner to watch B working with the o/t, I saw him leaning against the window seal. The o/t reached out to him so that he may take a step. Well in Braylon's eyes was something I'd never seen before. He was going to do more than just take a step. I watched as B concentrated on his left hand (the hand that was paralyzed just 8 months ago). His thoughts were so intense that it was almost like I could feel what he was thinking. B was telling his hand to move... he was shouting at it in his hand, "Move, MOVE, MOVE HAND". And it listened!!!! B's left hand/arm stretched all the way out to reach his o/t!!!! Gravity hasn't even helped his arm stretch out straight, but with God's help he did it!!! The o/t and I clapped and cheered. I tried to hold back my tears, but couldn't. We have been praying so long for the use of his hand and I just couldn't believe it was starting to happen. Sometimes in life we ask God to bless us in certain areas, but we get so used to the asking we forget that one day it will come true. Now I'm praising God for reminding me that He is here and still does miracles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment