Sunday, June 7, 2009

My boys,
This weekend was so much fun! I really enjoyed spending time at the lake. Watching ALL of you laughing and smiling was such a blessing... truly. You will always have my love...

My family spent time at the lake recently. I must admit it was worth packing up the 2 coolers, 4 beach bags, diaper bag, stroller & 3 kids. We all had a great time.
My thoughts bounced from watching the big brothers and being amazed at Braylon's swagger. He crawled all over the blanket taking in the wind, squinting at the sun. Sitting on the beach B played in the sand.....well, rocks :) and laughed at the waves splashing his face. He was "the man" enjoying the day with people he loves. He is not a victim in any way.... He knows he has it going on. And I love watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment