Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stacy's Vision

Today I came across an article that let me hear Braylon's voice for the first time... not literally, but into his world for sure. The article is about an adult woman's journey back to vision after her stroke. Just like Braylon, her visual field was cut in half on both eyes. She too could not see anything to the left. I can still only imagine how that much of a vision loss would affect my daily life, but she allowed me to understand a little better. Read the article as if Braylon was speaking to you. Try to understand how difficult that would make EVERYTHING. Now praise God that B still runs around with a BIG smile on his face! Soon Braylon will be receiving a visual aid teacher and I'm sure with that will come some great stories to report to you. Thanks for your continued prayers!

Stacy's Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment